Thursday, May 7, 2009

Shred Day 8

I did my shred workout right after work. My muscles hurt on the way to the gym and so I wasn't sure if it was a good idea not to rest today. But when I got through the work out I realized the workout was designed to be an easier one. 

After the workout instead of rushing out a community meeting I decided to take it easy and treat myself by driving across town to the new New Leaf store. It was so cool looking. I had a lot of fun wondering up and down the isles checking out the interesting food. 

Something I've noticed about this new meal plan is that I never feel hungry.  In fact I am amused that I spend most of the time jamming vegetables and water down my throat. I am finding that I just need to plan my meals ahead. Its when I don't plan and I run out of food that I turn to not so healthy options. 

No comments:

Post a Comment