Monday, May 18, 2009

Back - May 18

Its hard when you think about how motivated I was the first two weeks. Same story, you get so into it for two weeks and then life happens and you loose your momentum. I had this joke in my head that maybe I should switch to different weight-loss programs every three weeks, just to keep it fresh. 

Ever talk to high metabolism people? I once went out on a date with a skinny guy who had to eat 5,000 calories a day just to maintain his skinny frame. Imagine eating 5,000 calories! With that said, I need to accept that I am a 1200-1500 cal gal and deal with it. 

Breakfast: Kashi Crunch 1/2 cup with milk 150
1/2 Bagel with nonfat cream cheese 200

Lunch: Fish Taco 250
Tortilla chips 3 - 50

Snack: 1/2 Bagel with nonfat cream cheese 200
Hippy m&ms: 200 

Dinner: Hummus and 1 pita 350
Coffee with cream 50 

Snack: Almonds 160 

Total: 1,610
Exercise: 30min jog 1.5 miles - 200 Cal burned

What I learned: I really have to have healthy snacks ready. The bagel and the hippy m&ms were office snacks. When I was having meals more planned, breakfast lunch, I made better choices. Props to my dinner.. I was out at the 515 Happy hour and typically I would have a cocktail and crab cakes... I chose hummus and a pita with water and coffee... oh so hip. But honestly 10 mins later I didn't care that I opted out of my typical meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment