Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Hour Wednesday! - May 20

I was down on myself for not sticking to the 30 day, no alcohol, no sugar, goal, but I just realized I am doing something better. Tonight I was out with my friends at our regular Wednesday night happy hour. Typically this night would include several slices of pizza and 3-4 pints of beer. But now I am drinking only when I really want a drink. Tonight I didn't feel like any and so I had soda water with lemon. No problem! Instead of pizza I had hummus with pita and grilled veggies. 
So good job, I didn't do the 30 day perfect, but what is just 30 days when I am making choices everyday that are healthy. 

Breakfast: 
Cottage cheese with rasberries 90
90

Lunch: 
Leftover Cod fish with roasted eggplant 170
1 slice of Peet's chocolate chip banana bread 400 (OMG! way too many, don't eat)
570

snack: 5 hippy m&ma 20
Mixed salad 3 cups 40
artichoke hearts 30
honey mustard dressing 70 
160

Dinner:
Hummus with Pita 210
Grilled Veggies 50
8 Tortilla chips 80
Guacamole 150
490

Total Calories: 1310

Exercise: Rest Day. But I did walk 20 mins around downtown for lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment